The SETIS™ specific compressed air connector to distribute air to each bioreactor.
Compressed air needs to be well ditributed to all bioreactors. This is via air connectors and tubes, which are later connected via a silicone tube to the air filters from each bioreactor.
In order to optimise this step, we have delveloped the SETIS™ Tair connector. Specifically designed for SETIS™ bioreactors.
- Price per set to distribute air for 8 bioreactors (excl. VAT)
- Kit includes the following parts:
- 16x SETIS™ Tair connectors including O-rings
- 2x silicone caps
- 2x push-in hand valves
- 2x push-in T connectors
- 10x self-drilling screws
- 5 meters silicone tube
- Easy assembly
- Material: PP and O-ring in rubber
- Holds air presion up to 1,5BAR
- Once assembled, the distance of 180mm between bioreactor filters is well defined. Thus, easier for later bioreactor connection
Assembly and installation of the SE-Tair line
Assembly of SETIS™ racks R64 and R32